Sunday, March 27, 2005

Day 9 – Sunday

On the ninth day it was Easter Sunday and my family got up and had an Easter egg hunt and there were only three eggs to find and everyone only got one egg. When we went in my great grandma’s house we found our Easter baskets and Chloe, Steen, and I almost got the same stuff got the same stuff. We all got two eggs and Chloe got Black Beauty Steen got a bucket with toys to play in sand and I got two card games. We also got a big egg with stuff in it.

Then we ate cinnamon rolls and got ready to go to church. A little bit later we got in my great Grandma’s car and we went to church and there were only ancient people. We stayed for an hour and we left and we drove to Phoenix to visit our friend’s house. It was Noah my best friend from California. We were going to meet them camping except they couldn’t come. Instead we went over to their house. All of the house in Phoenix were light gray and looked almost exactly the same. I liked the city and I liked seeing my friend again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home