Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Disneyland Day

On the fifth day we woke up and got food and then we went to Disneyland. First we did this boring train ride. Then we walked a little bit and we got to the Peter Pan ride and we had to wait for ten minutes before we got on the ride, and it was sort of boring. Then we went to the Matterhorn and there were about 700 people in line but we only had to wait 45 minutes and then we did the ride and it was fun. It was a very fun ride. After that ride we did this ride where you had to go in this plastic car and you had to control it by your self if you were 8 or older so I controlled the car. It made my hands and my back hurt a lot. When we were done with that ride me and my mom went on Thunder Mountain twice and it was really fun. When we were done it rained a lot and we had to walk to our van because the trolley did not come to pick us up. Then we went to our van and got dry clothes on and we found a hotel and we went to sleep. It was a really fun day. I wish I could go back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home