Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Day 18

Today my family relaxed. We ate breakfast and then I played in the sand for hours. I played with my brother and sister. I made sand castles and then threw rocks at them. My dad wouldn’t let us play throw dirt clods at each other. I wanted to play that but I couldn’t. For lunch we ate macaroni and leftover stew. After that me and my dad went on a mountain bike ride to Elephant Hill. It was a big hill and it was really steep. The ride was eight miles with some simple parts and some difficult parts. There was this one hill I went down so rapidly. It took us about an hour to do the bike ride. When we got back I tried to catch these two lizards but they were too fast. My little brother almost caught a lizard while I was on my bike ride since it was so slow. After dinner my mom, sister and me played card games in the van. Before bed we finished listening to Artemis Fowl. My family has listened to four books altogether. First my sister picks a book then I get to pick the next book we listen to. We keep following that pattern. I like my books a lot more than hers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home