Monday, April 11, 2005

Day 24

Today my family woke up and had breakfast and my siblings and I gathered leaves for a gigantic pile and we jumped in it and had a leaf ball fight. You make leave balls by getting a handful of leaves and you squish them together and they pretty much stay together. Then you throw them at other people. We played this for a long time.

We drove to Calf Creek and got a camping spot. Calf Creek has a creek running through the camping area and you can play in it whenever you want. Me and my sister and my brother played in the creek all afternoon until dinner time. I was gathering sticks to make a raft. It was a sunny day so it was a good day to play in the creek. I didn’t get to finish the raft.

Then we ate sloppy Joe’s and couscous for dinner. After that I climbed on a rock cliff and I was trying to get across but I slipped and fell twenty feet into a small tree. The tree saved my life. The tree helped me so I did not get really injured. By falling into the tree it broke my fall so I didn’t smash into the ground. I was falling super fast. It all happened in a second. Next time I am going to be more careful when I rock climb. My dad ran to try and catch me but I fell too fast. I am lucky I didn’t break any bones. I jammed my ankle a little bit but I can still walk on it. It hurts a little. I went to bed after that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home